Tucked on the western side of the Moremi Reserve where it touches the Moanachira River lies 3rd Bridge Camp.
This is a game rich area where guests can see the full array of wildlife the park has to offer.
Accommodation at 3rd Bridge camp:
- The camp has only 5 comfortable safari tents which can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests. The tents are sensitively placed to allow guests privacy.
- The raised tents each have their won verandah from which you can look out on the views over the channel.
- Each tent has private en suite facilities which include a safari shower, basin and toilet.
Facilities at 3rd Bridge Camp:
- The main area of the camp house the large tent where simple delicious safari cuisine is served. In keeping with the traditional safari style of the camp food is often cooked on an open fire.
- In front of the main tent is the all important fire pit ; an essential for evening reminiscing.
Game activities on offer:
Third Bridge Camp offers both water and land activities.
- Boat cruises on the waterways explore the numerous channels and lagoons.
- Game drives in open game viewing vehicles are accompanied by experienced guides.The wildlife is excellent and guests may see elephant, wild dog lion and leopard as well as an array of plains game species and birdlife