Built on the southern tip surrounded by a vast seasonal floodplain, Moremi Crossing offers affordable safari luxury in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
The lodge has been erected on a small island in and amongst this watery landscape to afford the best views of the floodplain and grasslands beyond.
Facilities at Moremi Crossing:
- The multi-level main area has been built in a way that maximises the views over the Boro River and Chiefs Island; here you will find the lodges dining, lounge and bar. Guests can relax in the various private lounge areas in privacy and comfort enjoy the beauty of the location.
- Moremi Crossing features the latest in solar and waste technology in order to minimise its footprint in this pristine area.
- Guests are accommodated in 16 large safari tents, which include a family and a honeymoon suite.
- Each tent has its own private deck that face onto Chiefs Island and the Boro River.
- All tents have en suite bathrooms with a shower with hot and cold water, flushing toilet and a basin.
Game activities at Moremi Crossing:
Moremi Crossing is a water camp. Activities are personalised and are aimed at getting you up close and personal with nature:
- Half or full day mokoro trips are the purest and traditional way to experience the Okavango. Glide silently along the crystal clear waters in a dug out canoe with your poler. Marvel at the water lilies, birdlife and animals that come your way.
- Game walks on Chiefs Island are done with experienced guides. Here you may see numerous species of wildlife including and a wide array of birdlife
- Boat cruises on the Boro River are a less strenuous way of enjoying the waterways and a marvellous way to end the day – sundowner in hand, whilst watching an African sunset.