Owned and operated by Sanctuary Lodges, Chief's Camp is a luxury bush camp situated on Chief's Island in the exclusive Mombo Concession of the Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana.
Accommodation at Chiefs Camp:
- The accommodation at Chief's Camp has been artfully integrated into the landscape so that guests can often view game without even leaving their accommodation
- There are twelve secluded, permanent luxury bush pavilions which have been designed for guests ultimate privacy and comfort.
- Each thatched pavilion has a spacious seating area, en-suite facilities with indoor and outdoor showers as well as a private game viewing deck with hammock and deck chairs. A generous mosquito net hangs over a four-poster bed.
- In the pavillions you will also find a hairdryer, ceiling fan, room safe, emergency intercom and minibar.
Facilities at Chiefs camp
- The main lodge complex houses the dining area, curio shop, library and reception areas. This overlooks a floodplain where it is possible to sit back quietly and view a passing parade of wildlife
- Gourmet cuisine and vintage wines
- Swimming pool
- A boma area with a fire pit is a safari lodge essential where many a good evening is finished over drinks and wildlife stories.
- A range of pampering spa treatments can be enjoyed in the lodges treatment room
Game activities at Chiefs Camp.
Chiefs Camp lies on Chiefs Island in the Mombo concession. the premier predator area of Botswana where there are excellent concentrations of big cats in addition to white and black rhino, elpahnt and a huge variety of plains game and birdlife.
Daily excursions in open-sided 4x4 vehicles and quiet mokoro excursions along narrow Delta channels during the flood season (subject to water levels) accompanied by expert guides to help you make the most of the game viewing opportunities.