One of the oldest and most popular resorts in Chobe, Chobe Safari Lodge offers value for money accommodation set on the Chobe River.
Chobe Safari Lodge borders onto the Chobe River and the Chobe National Park in the Kasane area of the park making a day trip to Victoria Falls an easy 1 hour road transfer away.
This large family resort offers a variety of accommodation options ranging from the fairly basic Rondawel rooms to the smart Safari rooms on a room only basis. Meals and game activities can be added onto your package or bought as required at the lodge. Alternatively guests can pruchase a package that includes selected activities and meals.
Accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge:
- Choose from Rondawel, River and Safari rooms. There are 46 luxury Safari rooms, 22 luxury River Rooms and 8 Rondavels. For families on safari their are family rooms which have a separate room for children with has bunk beds.
- All room configurations have en-suite facilities.
Internet Hot Spots
The newly enlarged restaurant has a view over the pool and Chobe River.
Activities and transfer office
Game activities at Chobe Safari Lodge:
- Game drives in 9 seater open game viewing vehicles into Chobe National Park where you may see a vast array of mammal and birder species.
- Game viewing cruises on the Chobe River
- Day trips to Victoria Falls home of The magnificent Victoria Falls and rainforest.
- Day trips to the Okavango Delta
- Village walk (Namibia)
- Fishing trips
- Visits to the local Reptile Park