Click on the photos to enlarge them
Chobe Marina Lodge lies in the town of Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River where the four countries of Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe meet. Perfectly positioned for a safari in Chobe National Park as well as a day trip to Victoria Falls , Chobe Marina Lodge offers guests affordable hotel accommodation in a pleasant lodge style environment.
Facilities at Chobe Marina Lodge
- The main area of the lodge overlooks a beautiful corner of the Chobe River. It houses the reception, two restaurants and lounge areas of the hotel as well as the Activity Centre and conference facilities.
- The all important swimming pool overlooks the river and hotel jetty and has comfortable loungers for your relaxation.
- The hotel has two bars: the Poolside Bar which also offers light meals and the Riverside Bar.
- Wireless internet is available in the main areas of the hotel.
- Perfect cell (mobile) phone coverage
Accommodation at Chobe Marina Lodge:
The hotel has 60 rooms with king bedded and twin rooms as well as family room configurations
Facilities in the rooms include:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Mosquito nets & mosquito repellent machines
- Satellite TV
- A safe can be found in reach room.
- Tea and coffee making station
Activities at Chobe Marina Lodge.
Guests at Chobe Marina can enjoy a selection of in house activities:
- Game drives into Chobe National Park offer and excellent opportunity to see the exceptional wildlife in this part of Chobe. Chobe is particularly known for the large numbers of elephant that congregate in and around the Chobe river bank but it is possible to see kinds of wildlife ranging from the large cat predators to the small but no less interesting species like brown hyena and aardvark.
- A river cruise on the Chobe River is a must for all visitors. It provides a different aspect to a game drive and brings home the importance of the Chobe River to the area. You can watch literally hundreds of elephant frolic and drink in the water as well as the many water inhabitants: hippo and crocodiles that pervade. All animals use the river as a water source so it is possible to see a parade of wildlife from the cool comfort of your cruise.
- A selection of pampering facila and body treatments can be enjoyed at the Cathari Health and Beauty Spa.
- Day trips to Victoria Falls, fishing trips to catch the famed African Tiger Fish or Village tours can also be arranged at extra cost.